Intensive Individual Program
- Sometimes the logistics of in-patient or residential treatment seem inconvenient.
- Sometimes the level of care criteria has not been met, but yet some significant structure needs to be in place.
- Sometimes the client realistically thinks he/she does not need treatment at the residential or in-patient level, an intensive individual program can re-enforce the difficulties of not being in residential or inpatient. Which can lead a client to make a choice of a higher level of care.
- Random drug screens for 10 substances
- Random alcohol breathalizer
- Mandatory minimum of 90 meetings in 90 days (providing contracted transportation if needed)
- Mandatory communication with other therapist and ensuring appointments are being attended by either providing transportation or contacting the therapist.
- Alcohol and drug education
- Relapse prevention planning and ensuring exposure to recovery community agendas and events